In today’s competitive business environment, the difference between success and failure is often based on how well our machines and facilities perform. Poor maintenance practises are responsible for high production costs, low production capacity and poor safety record. Organizations would reap significant rewards in terms of reduced risk, improved safety and improved performance if maintenance managers were equipped with the ability to develop a strategic approach to maintenance management and to articulate problems and solutions in business terms.
Kuwait Operations and Maintenance Conference & Exhibition is a professional platform where managers, decision-makers, academics and specialists in the field of industrial maintenance, asset management & production reliability come together to exchange their knowledge and experience. Local and international experts will address today’s most pressing operations, maintenance and reliability challenges and present the latest trends, innovation and new technologies development.
The conference will be held in a setting in which all participants can share ideas and solve problems. Delegates will learn new strategies and techniques to maximize plant performance, minimize down-time and plant operating costs, build efficiency and effectiveness, and improve the productivity of their teams, all while maintaining safety and fostering a communicative work environment.
Reasons to Attend
- Learn from maintenance best practices, reliability centred maintenance, root cause analysis and cost-effective inspection and maintenance.
- Increase your Operations Management System, Reduce Business Complexity, Optimize Maintenance and Reliability
- Gain valuable insight from top industry best speakers
- Meet the entire industry under one roof – unrivalled industry networking
23 – 24 April 2019 Radisson Blue Hotel
- Effective Maintenance Organization
- Technical Risk Analysis
- Productivity and Reliability
- Health, Safety and Environmental Control
- Skills Improvement Programs
- Predictive/Preventive Maintenance
- Maintenance and Engineering Standards
- Inspection and Maintenance Robotics
- Materials Management
- Innovative Reliability Technologies
- Major and Minor Shutdown/Turnaround Case Studies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The event is is for the Maintenance, Reliability, Operation professionals
- Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Maintenance Engineers
- Reliability Engineers and Managers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Assets Managers
- Facility Managers
- Safety Professionals
- Reliability Professionals
- Industrial maintenance Engineers
- Operational Heads
- Planning and Scheduling Engineers
- Plant Heads and Plant Managers
- Project Heads
- Electrical Maintenance Engineers
- Shutdown and Turnaround Heads
- Research and Development Heads
- Consultants and Engineers
Call for Speakers
If you would like to participate in the conference as a speaker or workshop instructor, please contact: email@example.com
Kindly include the following brief details of your proposed presentation:
Title and Abstract
Speaker’s short biography
Full contact information (title, address, e-mail, phone & fax)
Maintenance Management Workshop
22 April 2019
This workshop is designed for businesses who have dedicated maintenance & asset management teams looking for ways to improve what they do. Maintenance Managers, Production Managers, Safety Managers, QA Managers, Supervisors, Leads, CMMS Managers, Planners, Engineers and people focused on building excellence through learning about advanced strategies are encouraged to attend.
The specific aim of this workshop is to provide your staff with new and advanced levels of understanding about how maintenance strategies and operations can effectively improve the deliverable benefits across the board within your business. No longer just a cost center, the maintenance unit can and does deliver enormous benefits to the wider business.
This workshop is aimed at building on and challenging the current best practice principles through presenting new ideas, strategies and implementation techniques that will assist attendees to drive improvements in a number of areas of maintenance.
This workshop gives participants the functional knowledge of maintenance management and operations, and other related skills needed to improve their maintenance function.
- Effective implementation of Asset Performance Strategies.
- Execute Maintenance activities in accordance with HSE Standards.
- Perform Maintenance activities in the Optimum Cost.
- Provide and maintain up-to-date data quality for analysis.
- Improve Maintenance Performance.
- Improved utilization of resources and staff productivity.
EXHIBITION & SPONSORSHIP
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the Kuwait Operations and Maintenance Conference & Exhibition provides a unique opportunity to develop new business leads, revisit existing customers and strengthen client relationships, and brand your company name and generate awareness of your organization. Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities allow you to customize your approach and reach attending delegates through the package that best fits your preferences and budget.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN OUR EVENTS AS AN EXHIBITOR OR A SPONSOR, PLEASE EMAIL HUDHAIB@PROMEDIAKW.COM